Re: New to Metop

Alan Sewards

Geoffrey,
I use the QSoft RAMdisk (v.5210) software and it has worked flawlessly for me for number of years. It is set to give me a 128 MB RAMdisk, which has proven adequate for the data I take.

I can give you more details on how to install it if you wish.

Best regards - Alan S

On 22/02/2011 11:13 AM, Geoffrey Gee wrote:
Ian
Thanks for your quick reply. If you are having to " think a bit ". Have you
seen David's mail this morning in answer to another Metop query.
I do not know if it is relevant to my problem having tried to use Arksoft.

Regards.....Geoffrey

Alan Sewards
email: alan@...
web site: http://asewards.free.fr