Re: re Red T (So what's New?)

Ken Barker

Duncan. Many thanks.
I found the Recv interface address to be 192.168.238.238. The dvb TCP/IP was set to 'Obtain Automatically' so I set it to the Recv address and MAGIC, now the tc-recv is the working colour.

Your 'halo' should now be glowing and you are entitled to walk around for the rest of the day with a smile on your face.

Best regards, Ken

On 18/02/2011 15:24, duncan wrote:
Hi Ken to check if the ip address is the same on t systems and your network connection go
to,start/settings/network connections and right click on TechniSat dvb/properties/then
internet protacol.double click and see the ip address mine is 192.168.238.231 with subnet
at 255.255.255.0. Then go to your recv.ini and look to see if they match if not change
them so they do i changed mine to the setting 231 at the end as i had many instances in
device manager of instalations that i had conflictions but now all works well. I hope this
helps Regards Duncan