From: Geoffrey Gee
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 6:03 PM
To: MSG1 Yahoo Group
Subject: [MSG-1] New to Metop

Ian
Thanks again............ It has occurred to me that I may be tackling this
project in the wrong way. I had thought that I could trial Metop on the same
computer that I been running MSG DM etc before I had to upgrade/replace it &
register the programme. The existing computer is not really man enough for
the job although it is used for nothing else ( I have laptop for personal
computing ). I had hoped to at least run a trial.

Dell Dimension 2400 Pentium 4 . 2 Gb Ram. 80 Gb hard drive whiich is less
than half used.

Am I wasting our time ?

Regards ..................Geofffrey

[