New to Metop

geoffreygee90

Ian
Thanks again............ It has occurred to me that I may be tackling this project in the wrong way. I had thought that I could trial Metop on the same computer that I been running MSG DM etc before I had to upgrade/replace it & register the programme. The existing computer is not really man enough for the job although it is used for nothing else ( I have laptop for personal computing ). I had hoped to at least run a trial.

Dell Dimension 2400 Pentium 4 . 2 Gb Ram. 80 Gb hard drive whiich is less than half used.

Am I wasting our time ?

Regards ..................Geofffrey