Re: GCP/EB9=XP61

James Brown

In message <ij5nlf+p6us@...>, Rob Denton <rob@...> writes
Hi All,
I only use Eumetcast at weekends to save energy (and my electric bill) but on boot up instead of saying "Media Broadcast" it says "GCP/EB9=XP61" which I googled and found it's temporary free to air channels. What I don't understand is why it's coming up on the same sat and frequencies as Eumetcast. Any feedback appreciated, especially if you know how to stop this happening.
Thanks
Rob Denton.
Sorry to double post but just to clarify the TRANSPONDER you want is 11977 - the tuner frequency should be 1377 I believe with a symbol rate of 27500

Cheers
James
--
James Brown