Re: GCP/EB9=XP61

James Brown

In message <ij5nlf+p6us@...>, Rob Denton <rob@...> writes
Hi All,
I only use Eumetcast at weekends to save energy (and my electric bill) but on boot up instead of saying "Media Broadcast" it says "GCP/EB9=XP61" which I googled and found it's temporary free to air channels. What I don't understand is why it's coming up on the same sat and frequencies as Eumetcast. Any feedback appreciated, especially if you know how to stop this happening.
Thanks
Rob Denton.
Hi Rob - looks like your tuner on the sky card has drifted - GCP/EB9=XP61 is marked as transmitting on 11938 whereas the channel you want for MEDIA BROADCAST is 11977

Need to re-tune a little I think,

Cheers

James

--