Re: FSD Hourly

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hello Alan

I take your point re the target_directory line and you may be correct about
that ( I must test that ) but the [ EUMETSAT DATA Channel 1] and [EUMETSAT
DATA Channel 4] are case sensitive and in both cases the word DATA should
read "Data"

To double check I have just changed my [EUMETCAST Data Channel 2] to
[EUMETCAST DATA channel 2] and as expected the data flow stopped.

Thanks for testing that, Ian. I hope that I had advised using copy and paste rather than guessed transcriptions! Don't forget that this program also has a UNIX version, so best to be letter-perfect on names and cases.