Ian, I had always understood that filenames in Windows and DOS were case insensitive, so your explanation might not be correct.

I offer an alternative with a question. MSG DM only has one box for the location of received files. Usually it points to the \T-Systems\Business TV-IP\received folder, but if you have followed David's advice and used separate received filenames for the four channels, how do you tell the Manager of the four filenames? In my system, I used \received for Channels 1, 2 and 3, and when I wanted to get Channel 4, I followed the then current advice and called it\received\Channel 4. But I cannot find anywhere where I have pointed the MSG DM to this folder. I have used separate received folders for the METOP, AHVRR and RSS channels as the data for these is handled by separate programs with separate Setup boxes. I am successfully receiving the 1 hour data so somehow it is finding its way into MSG DM!

Best regards - Alan S

On 10/02/2011 9:08 PM, Ian Deans wrote:
Geoffrey, the first two items listed in your recv-channels.ini have a small
"d" in the word data and I suspect that you will therefore not be getting
any data from channel one and four.

The word Data should have a capital "D" as shown in your channel 2 and 3.
If you amend this I suspect that you will start to receive the hourly FSD.

Hope that helps.

From: Geoffrey Gee
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 3:33 PM
To: MSG-1@... <mailto:MSG-1%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [MSG-1] FSD Hourly

David up

Thanks again for help, I regret that I can still not get the hourly FSD.
I have rechecked again including the PID. 0x01F4 appears in the Techni Sat
active PID list and in MSGM set up.

Copy of my rec-channels.ini below...............................what next
?.................Regards.......Geoffrey

# recv-channels.ini - TelliCast+TelliVision Client channel configuration
file
#
# 2-4-3 10-10-2005
#

[EUMETSAT DATA Channel 1]
target_directory=C:&#92;received&#92;data Channel 1

[EUMETSAT DATA Channel 4]
target_directory=C:&#92;received&#92;data Channel 4

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 2]
target_directory=C:&#92;received&#92;Data Channel 2

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 3]
target_directory=C:&#92;received&#92;Data Channel 3

--
Alan Sewards
email: alan@...