Re: FSD Hourly

Douglas Deans

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoffrey Gee
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 5:37 PM
To: MSG-1@...
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] FSD Hourly

Hello Douglas

Many thanks for your assistance. I have already checked with Eumaetsat that
I am registered for the 1 huorly service. See below.

Regards.............Geoffrey

OK many thanks Geoffrey. I have tried to follow back all the mails in this
thread to see what has been recommended.
I don't see any reference to checking the setting in MSG DM for Hourly FSD.
So just to be sure. In MSG DM select 'Setup', then 'Channel Selection' then
'FSD' and make sure that the 'Hourly FSD' box is ticked at the bottom.
My apologies if that is already done but I don't see any mails asking you
to check it.