Re: FSD Hourly

geoffreygee90

Hello Douglas

Many thanks for your assistance. I have already checked with Eumaetsat that I am registered for the 1 huorly service. See below.

Regards.............Geoffrey

Dear Geoffrey,

I'm afraid that you are already receiving the most frequent GOES & MT-SAT data which we disseminate (i.e. 1-hourly).

Please have a look at your EO Portal account to check which data you are receiving (https://eoportal.eumetsat.int/userMgmt/login.faces, your userID is "GEOGEE").
You can request additional data via your EO Portal account.

More details on our products can also be found in the Product Navigator:
http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/DataProducts/ProductNavigator/index.htm

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

Inse Warich

EUMETSAT User Service Helpdesk
Eumetsat-Allee 1