FSD Hourly

geoffreygee90

David up

Thanks again for help, I regret that I can still not get the hourly FSD.
I have rechecked again including the PID. 0x01F4 appears in the Techni Sat active PID list and in MSGM set up.

Copy of my rec-channels.ini below...............................what next ?.................Regards.......Geoffrey

# recv-channels.ini - TelliCast+TelliVision Client channel configuration file
#
# 2-4-3 10-10-2005
#

[EUMETSAT DATA Channel 1]
target_directory=C:\received\data Channel 1

[EUMETSAT DATA Channel 4]
target_directory=C:\received\data Channel 4

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 2]
target_directory=C:\received\Data Channel 2

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 3]
target_directory=C:\received\Data Channel 3

# target_directory: Directory for received files. The target_directory name
# is relative to the current working directory.
# syntax: target_directory=<directory>
# default: received

tmp_directory=receiving/tmp/files
# tmp_directory: If this parameter is given tc-recv will internally
# store/compose all received files within the given directory and
# later move them to the target directory.
# While this option requires an additional move operation it
# guarantees that all files appearing in the target directory are
# fully written to the file system.
# syntax: tmp_directory=<directory>
# default: undefined=off, but default value may be redefined in
# recv.ini

# Section per channel or channel group identified by channel name (wildcard
# "*" allowed at end of name)

#activate_ftp_forwarding=1
# activate_ftp_forwarding: Will activate FTP forwarding for the correctly
# received files according to the recv.ini [ftp_forwarding]
# parameters.
# syntax: activate_ftp_forwarding=<value of range>
# range: 0/1
# default: 0=off

#tmp_directory=receiving/tmp/files
# tmp_directory: If this parameter is given tc-recv will internally
# store/compose all received files within the given directory and
# later move them to the target directory.
# While this option requires an additional move operation it
# guarantees that all files appearing in the target directory are
# fully written to the file system.
# syntax: tmp_directory=<directory>
# default: undefined=off, but default value may be redefined in
# recv.ini

#tmp_prefix=.
# tmp_prefix: Like tmp_directory, but files are composed within the final
# target directories but stored with the given prefix in front of
# the normal filenames until the files are fully written.
# syntax: tmp_prefix=<file name start>
# default: undefined=off, but default value may be redefined in
# recv.ini

#tmp_suffix=.tmp
# tmp_suffix: Like tmp_prefix, but adding a suffix to the normal filenames
# until the files are fully written.
# syntax: tmp_suffix=<file suffix>