Re: Lost Images

David J Taylor

Hi.

I have been using the MGS data manager for about 5 weeks and have just noticed i no longer have any new images being sent to the MSG1/images folder, iv only realised this as i have just started using the MSG animator and this is where it gets the images from to animate, i have checked in MSG data manager set up, and all looks fine there sending data to image folder, but the folder is empty, i think it is creating a new folder each day but remaines empty.

Eric.
Eric,

I can only guess that you are, perhaps, looking at the LRIT directory rather than the HRIT directory. LRIT MSG-2 image data over EUMETCast has now stopped, and only HRIT is sent.