Re: Hourly FSD

David J Taylor

These lines:

[EUMETSAT DATA Channel 1 ]
target_directory=received\Data Channel 1

[EUMETSAT DATA Channel 4 ]
target_directory=received\Data Channel 4 ]
Oh, and I now see that you have added extra spaces before the "]" in the first lines of the pair, and and extra "]" in the second line of the second pair. What I suggested was:

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 1]
target_directory=received\Data Channel 1

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 2]
target_directory=received\Data Channel 2

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 3]
target_directory=received\Data Channel 3

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 4]
target_directory=received\Data Channel 4

Perhaps the lines you reported had typing errors, but please check carefully.