Re: Hourly FSD

David J Taylor

David

Many thanks for you quick reply. I have carried out your instructions, including checking the MSG Manager Set Up and still do not receive the hourly FSD................. 3 hourly coming in as usual

I attach a copy of my received.ini file which I have never edited before and is as loaded when I first started ussing the programme years ago.

There seem to be a lot of lines I do not understand. Is there a conflict somewhere ?

Further help requested.

Regards...............Geoffrey

Geoffrey,

These lines:

[EUMETSAT DATA Channel 1 ]
target_directory=received\Data Channel 1

[EUMETSAT DATA Channel 4 ]
target_directory=received\Data Channel 4 ]

need to be in the recv-channels.ini file, not the recv.ini file. Obviously, you should match any directory specifications with those you already have for the other channels.

One other point - you need PID 500 decimal, 0x01F4 hex, enabled in your DVB World or SkyStar setup.