Hourly FSD

geoffreygee90

David

Many thanks for you quick reply. I have carried out your instructions, including checking the MSG Manager Set Up and still do not receive the hourly FSD................. 3 hourly coming in as usual

I attach a copy of my received.ini file which I have never edited before and is as loaded when I first started ussing the programme years ago.

There seem to be a lot of lines I do not understand. Is there a conflict somewhere ?

Further help requested.

Regards...............Geoffrey

`# recv.ini - TelliNet+TelliCast+TelliVision: central Receiver Configuration File

# additional files: see license.ini, recv-channels.ini (optional)
# for more information on file format use help menu in Tellicast shell
#
# 2-4-3 10-10-2005
#

[EUMETSAT DATA Channel 1 ]
target_directory=received\Data Channel 1

[EUMETSAT DATA Channel 4 ]
target_directory=received\Data Channel 4 ]

[recipient]
user_name=GeoffreyGee
user_key_crypt=a20m-nwn7-p66p-a0db

[shell]
login=none
port=2517
refresh=3

[watchdog]
#error_script=none./error.sh
#error_script_cause_announcement=30

[logging]
log_file_size=1000000
log_file_number=30
log_level=normal

[locations]
#file_database_directory=receiving/tmp
log_file=>>recv.log
license_file=C:\Program Files\T-Systems\BusinessTV-IP\license.ini
channels_file=C:\Program Files\T-Systems\BusinessTV-IP\recv-channels.ini

[announcement_channel]
address=224.223.222.223:4711
name=TSL Announcement Channel

[parameters]