Re: What does this mean?

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

After a storm, I stopped receiving data.
[]
Anyways, I plan to reorient the antenna, but it is large and heavy,
and since it only moves by jerking, the process is somewhat random,
and burdensome.

Maybe can it be caused by another reason?

The storm matched a storage disk full, and a power black out. I fixed
the storage, and the black out is over.
Guillermo,

Do you have another receiver you can try? I do wonder if the LNB might have been blown, but that looks more difficult to check!

I am also surprised that you are seeing some announcement channel data. Data on that channel is sent twice because it is vital.

At least on the C-band antenna alignment is less critical than Ku-band!