Re: Problems with SkyStar card

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

T> If you follow all the instructions to the letter, everything
will work first time. I just did another installation yesterday,
simple...................

Sorry but that is just NOT the case.
Folks, I think that some people have definitely had more problems
than others. I was lucky on my first install and everything worked
OK. However, when I moved the card to improve the cooling, I needed
some messing about to restore functionality. It's a case for
following the instructions to the letter and not attempting to take
any short-cuts.

There is an obvious need for a comprehensive set of FAQs to help in
fault finding and interpreting log files and all the other
diagnostics. Setting up the eToken will only complicate the set of
things that can go wrong!