delayed processing problem

Lawrence <lawrence@...>

I have consistently noticed a problem after I use 'stop' to pause
routine processing of MSG-1 data files. I use 'stop' just before I am
about to take an h.r.p.t. pass, in order to allow the HD full access for
the realtime saved data. About 15 minutes later, I then click 'start'.
I have noticed at this point that quite often the files check and
sequence processing goes awry. Sometimes a save of the previous
partially constructed image is performed, even though all the data is
ready for processing. The program then continues to process the
remainder of the image but with the first piece missing. This happens
with several of the images in the current sequence. All is usually back
to normal after this hiccup.

I am using the .297 version.

Lawrence Harris