Re: Yellow T

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hello to the Group !
After reloading my system using XP professional now
I am plagued by a permanent yellow T.
I have tried all versions of the Eumetsat software - from v. 4 to v. 5.5. to no avail.
The announcement channel remains in the "connecting" state although data flows in showing this bar with pulsing green dots.
The log mainly says "critical dongle server error eToken server timed out trying to restart child" and "eToken manager timed out after start"
Switching on and off my Avira firewall doesn`t have any effect on this
nor the use or non-use of the Gavotte ramdisk.
As I am at the end of my wits & patience may I appeal to the Group`s
epertise and rescue.
Thank you very much in advance.
Regards,
Roland
Roland,

Does anything in the trouble-shooting guide help?

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/atovs/EUMETCast-trouble-shooting-guide.html

Does your eToken pass EUMETSAT's test?

It sounds as if you have both a networking mis-configuration and perhaps an eToken setup error.