Re: no active channels - yellow T still there & driving me crazy !!!!

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I would ask the questions:

- when did this last work OK?
The last month we lost signal at night, and the same thing occurred to
another station 700km away.
We were not watching the computer all the time, but the signal was
completely lost in the last 3 or 4 days.

- when did it not work?
- what changed in between?
A windows update occurred, but we formatted the hard disk, and
restored a partition image, recovering the proven working setup, and
it does not works.

Any Windows updates can be shown from the "Review your update history"
option (Windows XP) or similar menu in Windows Update. I would not expect
a Java update to have any effect on TelliCast. Check your network and
firewall settings.
We already discarded any update as the problem. We completely disabled
the firewall.
�

--
Saludos,

Guillermo Marraco
Guillermo,

I can only suggest checking your network settings carefully:

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/atovs/EUMETCast-trouble-shooting-guide.html#b15