msg-1 reception with linux

msg1photos

hi all
I am a linux entusiast so I decided to make a linux based
receiving station. I have got tellique software from eumetsat
(linux version, obviously) and I have installed it on my
red hat 9.0 workstation.
the problem is that I have not found instructions and documentation
about linux version of software.
for example I don't know if I have to recompile the kernel or
if there is a loadable module for it, I dont't know how to configure

Is there someone that has a working linux system ???
Can you give me a link of a site that describes all steps
to configure correctly the system ??

thanks in advance for your help
edward