From: "Robert Moore" <rsmoore@liverpool.ac.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 6:50 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] mid day today

Has anyone looked at an IR animation for the Biscay area today? Around
noon,
lines emerged - either ships' trails of aircraft contrails (the latter, I
would
think) that appeared to rotate like the spokes of a wheel - presumably in
the
upper atmosphere.
Any thoughts on this?
Will there be any limit to the amazing things are we going to see through
MSG-1?

Robert

To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/