From: David Taylor
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 2:15 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Tellique and the newer Intel & AMD processors

Folks,

I note from the release notes that the Tellique software does not
work with the Hyperthreading feature of newer processors enabled.
Indeed, I turned that feature off in the BIOS on my latest PC. Has
anyone tried the software with Hyperthreading enabled? (Recent
Pentium 4 processors have this "HT" feature.)

Looking ahead, has anyone tested with the AMD 64-bit processors?
These are now on sale and being offered to new PC purchasers. I
would hate to think of someone spending a large amount of money only
to find the software didn't work!