Re: Tellique and the newer Intel & AMD processors

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "gerald ashford" <gerald.ashford@n...>
wrote:
david
i dont know if i'm looking at the right thing but my p4 has
hyperthreading auto or disabled my computer is set to auto and every
thing is ok nice pictures.
my computer is 2.4cpu 1gig memory may be the 1gig mem helps to
keep it working
gerald
Thanks for the report. It only applies to the PC with the DVB card
and Tellique software installed. Hyperhtreading is only enabled
with Windows XP, service pack 1, I believe. The check is to see if,
when running the Windows Task Manager, Performance tab, two CPU
usage plots are displayed side-by-side or just one.

As I said, I don't have direct experience of this, just what I saw
in the release notes. If it actually does work OK, great!