Re: Problems with SkyStar card

Douglas Deans <douglas@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Trevor David" <tdavid@...>
To: <MSG-1@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [MSG-1] Problems with SkyStar card

Hi

I have a card but have not fitted it yet as I am waiting until all the
problems have been solved and the bird is stable along with the soft ware.
All I want to do is plug it in, install soft ware and go. I admire those who
are into the development and tuning but it is not for me.

Trevor

Don't be put off Trevor. The majority of people , including myself, just
stuck in the card, read the instructions from Tellique and have never had
the slightest problem.
I have used it, initially, in a one computer set-up, soon followed by the
recommended 2 arrangement without any problems.
Of course we have to learn about the programs and associated software but as
every computer and set-up is unique I think that is unavoidable,
particularly considering both the quantity and size of data.
...and of course we are all here to help as we have been helped in the past.