From: basilhaigh@aol.com
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Re: Two PC's and MSG

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated.
You know, I was just about to ask if anyone out there was using one PC for
reception and processing.
The Win XP machine was built especially for MSG, so perhaps before linking
two I should try the, hopefully, easy option of the dedicated one.
I have partitioned the HD into two 60 Gb sections.

Kind regards,

Basil