From: "David Taylor" <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 4:30 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: Animator file locations

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Sewards" <alan.sewards@c...>
wrote:
I find that MSG Animator is using a directory called MSG1
&#92;Images on the C:&#92; drive to store the animations. I want it to use
D:&#92;MSG1&#92;Images instead but I cannot find anywhere to tell Animator
this. (D: drive is faster than C:)

Alan,

Right-click the MSG Animator icon, Set data path...

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/