From: basilhaigh@aol.com
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Re: Two PC's and MSG

Douglas,

The XP book makes it seem so simple. What with your advice, along with David
and Guy's, I will hang on until I get the Tellique software. Might get back to
you later. I'll leave David alone, he always seems so busy!
Many thanks,

Basil
This email has been scanned by the Manxnet Mail Plus anti-virus system.
http://www.manx.net/solutions/mailplushome.asp