Re: Snow in Scotland

Ian S Deans <ian@...>

Will do David. Just going out for a while so will post it later. Last night
was the first time I had posted an image to the file area and realised after
it was sent that I hadn't converted it. The original full image was 52mb !!

BTW I am sure that the beta you sent with drop priority on file clearance
has helped my segment loss problems. Things are much improved ( only 4 lost
yesterday in 13 hours ) Outlook Express appears to be my biggest problem
especially when preparing mail !!! This is the third mail I have prepared
this morning and I have lost 3 segments during each mail typing ( 2 so far
in this mail ).

Best wishes for 2004 to you and Cecilia.