no active channels - yellow T still there & driving me crazy !!!!

Roland Fechter

Good evening,
log file does not show any errors. Tc-recv.exe is running, Status is starting - no throughput of data yet !
Green dots at bottom regularly flashing - seems data comes in but is not opened !
I checked pids, DVB sat icon always green !
I checked firewall - total blocking - switching off of it shows no effect - yellow T persists !
Oh, I am back to my usual Acer PC running with Windows Professional !
Did good job for years but all of a sudden I got this d.....yellow T - I am really without clue - maybe some hidden windows update is the reason.
Would you please help me.
Thsnks in advance,
Roland