Re: mstDefrag now Windows 7.

Douglas Deans <dsdeans@...>

From: "David J Taylor" <gm8arv@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 4:13 PM
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] mstDefrag now Windows 7.

From: "Ian Deans" <>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 3:54 PM
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>

I have just done a clean install of Windows 7 64-bit ( was running 32-bit
RC ) and I have to say that I have been very pleased. Eumetcast now up and
running for 9 hours without a single loss and all David's programs working
perfectly.
[]
.. a tale of two Deans!
Seriously, both your feedback has been useful and I've pointed out the drawbacks to people on other Yahoo groups, so thanks for posting your reports.
Enough material to fill a couple of GEO Quarterlies there!
Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com ------------------------------------
Unsure what a term means? Check the Glossary at: http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/glossary.htm