From: Paul Telco
To: MSG-1@...
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 4:34 PM
Subject: [MSG-1] Is FSD still on?

Hello,

For the first time in months I thought I would look at some FSD
images and found that I am no longer receiving them.

I am still getting LRIT though and both LRIT and FSD are selected to
decode all channels from my MSGDataManager setup tab. Is FSD still
being disseminated by MSG-1? is it still PID 301 (Decimal) along
with LRIT?

Thanks,

Paul

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor