Re: Tellicast Flow Monitor

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

From: "ik8ozv" <vimone@...>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 6:25 AM
To: <MSG-1@...>
Subject: [MSG-1] Tellicast Flow Monitor

Hi Folks,
I am having a problem to monitor the Tellicast data flow.
As everyone knows, clicking on the pink "T" in the taskbar, You will get an IE page which shows the graphic of the data flow Of the tellicast.When I click on it I can see the IE page opens But nothing loads. I get the advise that the settings of the Intranet are Disabled for the default settings. If I click on the bar to accept it, I get stucked and get the error "NOT RESPONDING"
Where am I missing?
Ho to solve it?
Thanks in advance
Enzo,

Did you try the suggestions which Rob and Arne van Belle already made? What was the result?

Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@...