Re: Tellicast Flow Monitor

Robert Denton

--- In MSG-1@..., "Vincenzo Mone" <vimone@...> wrote:

Hi Folks,
I am having a problem to monitor the Tellicast data flow.
As everyone knows, clicking on the pink "T" in the taskbar,
You will get an IE page which shows the graphic of the data flow
Of the tellicast.When I click on it I can see the IE page opens
But nothing loads. I get the advise that the settings of the Intranet are
Disabled for the default settings. If I click on the bar to accept it,
I get stucked and get the error "NOT RESPONDING"
Where am I missing?
Ho to solve it?
Thanks in advance

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
Enzo,
Do you have Java enabled? Other than that I'm not sure what is the problem.
73
Rob LZ/G4YRZ