From: <geojohnt@aol.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:13 AM
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Re: Ku-band strength drop after 12:00 UTC Friday Aug 28

All,

I've not been receiving for a couple of days.
Having read the news, I've just switched on the system and find indeed
lower levels indicated - well, lower SQ.

The DVBWorld readout using a pre-latest GEO shop batch of boxes, I'm
getting SS 70% and SQ 91%.
Previously this was always SS 70 - 71% and SQ 100%.

And, as Ian said, the testbild channel is not active - though trying to
open it didn't freeze the DVBWorld box.

I'll put a digital meter on the downlink later to get more accurate
figures.