Re: Signal Quality

nigel

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:26:31 +0100
"Douglas Deans" <dsdeans@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

Doesn't really matter here as massive hail storms (thunder and
lightning) have put my system out for nearly 2 hours so far.
All my garden efforts in the past few months wrecked with rain and
hail intensities I really haven't seen here before.
No wind (virtually in a col at the moment) so it appears to be seated
over us.

Sorry to hear about your gardening "disaster" Douglas. Very
frustrating, to put it mildly. Not the words you used, I guess?

This shows the extent of the storm you've been having:-
http://www.blitzortung.org/DF/Webpages/index.php?station=2&mode=0&map=5&lang=e

and this lot over Germany:-
http://www.blitzortung.org/DF/Webpages/index.php?station=2&mode=0&map=0&lang=e

I had the same loss of signal here, with a clear blue sky and, as Rob
says, ground like hardened concrete!

regards
Nigel