Re: Signal Quality

Robert Denton

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Deans" <isdeans1.-_@...> wrote:

I noticed this morning losses on Metop / Met-9 and RSS at approx. 11.10 /
11.15 UTC. I was out at the time so was not monitoring, but I am now
seeing my signal quality very much reduced and varying a great deal ( down
over 25% at times ).

The weather here is overcast with slight drizzle, but that would not cause
the reductions I am seeing. Have to assume that the weather conditions in
Germany are causing the problems.

Ian,
My turn to return the message :o) The same is happening here, but hot and sunny here,just been out to check my dish/lnb which check out fine but system is showing the same symptoms as yours. You are not alone!
Best Wishes
Rob.