From: "David J Taylor" <gm8arv@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:14 AM
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] MPEF (again)

Ian Deans wrote:
Robert the CLA data in the MPEF folder is in bufr format and is
therefore unusable.

Ian,

You should also have .GRB versions, which work perfectly.

I now realise that the CLAI data is only sent every three hours, like the
CTH data, but the CLM data is sent every 15 minutes. Perhaps that was
what Robert saw.