Re: changes?

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Robert Moore wrote:
Are you getting the FSD - GOES-W, GOES-E and MTSAT?
** Yes
If so, then [EUMETSAT Data Channel 3] is working OK.
Are there any unprocessed files lying in the directory used for Data
Channel 3? ** No
Are you looking for MPEF in the right place? It should the "images"
directory set in the MSG Data Manager, and the sub-directory:
**Yes, my directory is D:\MSG-1\Images\MPEF and it is completely empty
Would you like me to try looking at your PC remotely?
** On my RX PC - yes, I'll install the software and let you know when
I have done it.

Robert
Robert,

Have checked your RX PC (for which, thanks) and you have data coming in. I did note that your eToken software was not the current version.

As I cannot access your processing PC (and quite understood), could you please e-mail me the file Process.log which will be in your MSG Data Manager directory. You can search the file using Notepad to see if there are any MPEF entries.

Thanks,
Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com