Re: Windows7 / EKU

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Geoff Morris wrote:
Trying out Windows 7. Loaded the latest "Release candidate". Works ok
(except notepad), and seems a bit quicker than XP. Got the Tellique
software going ok, and the USB DVB box, but the EKU program wont load.
It starts ok and goes thru most of its routine, but then comes up
with a "Fatal Error" message. Wonder if anyone has got the EKU prog
working ok?. Looking back at previous mails I can't see any reference
to this, but note that most other things seem to work.

Running W7 on dual core PC. Put it on a SATA drive that I have
partitioned in half (250 gig each). 4meg of ram.

Geoff Morris
Geoff,

Like Ian, I am running Windows-7 without issues, either with Notepad, or with the eToken software. I can't recall now (and I don't have any special note) whether I needed to "Run as Administrator" for rhe eToken install.

Didn't Prem Holdaway report a similar problem?

All my software (MSG Data Manager, AVHRR Manager etc.) works OK.

Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com