From: "Geoff Morris" <satgroups@btinternet.com>
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 9:13 AM
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [MSG-1] Windows7 / EKU

Trying out Windows 7. Loaded the latest "Release candidate". Works ok
(except notepad), and seems a bit quicker than XP. Got the Tellique
software going ok, and the USB DVB box, but the EKU program wont load.
It starts ok and goes thru most of its routine, but then comes up with a
"Fatal Error" message. Wonder if anyone has got the EKU prog working
ok?. Looking back at previous mails I can't see any reference to this,
but note that most other things seem to work.

Running W7 on dual core PC. Put it on a SATA drive that I have
partitioned in half (250 gig each). 4meg of ram.

Geoff Morris
GW3ATZ
gw3atz@btopenworld.com