Re: up and running

Robert Moore

Ian I copied recv-channels.ini across to another PC, had a careful look at it in Word, removed most of the hashed out lines at the begiing and end, and then re-saved in txt (getting all the warnings about losing formatting etc). Saved it and changed the extension to ini. Backed up the file on my Rx PC and then over-wrote the existing file with the new one. Rebooted Rx PC - still no METOP data and FSD badly breaking up (actually _very_ badly).
I am now producing a spreadsheet showing PIDs, data channels selected in recv.channels.ini and then what I am and am not getting. So far there seems to be nothing related to any one PID.
Think I'll enjoy the sunshine instead of working on this now!
Robert