Re: DVBWorld

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Robert Moore wrote:
Some clarity has emerged now John; I uninstalled and reinstalled
everything in the correct order. All the TP numbers sorted themselves
out and I am now on TP14.
Doh! I forgot that reinstalling would over-write the
recv-channels.ini file. Luckily I had an old backup so that file is
rewritten now and I have a pink T on white. But where are the data
going? Nothing in the folders designated by the *.ini file yet.
Tellicast says that the only active channel is the TSL announcement
channel. Also my RAMdisk is empty. Perhaps DVBworld has not found the
RAMdisk? Must be nearly there now, though.

Robert
Robert,

The RAMdisk has nothing to do with the DVB World software (or the SkyStar software), it is only needed for the TelliCast software.

Once you know the drive letter of your RAMdisk (check with Windows Explorer), you need to edit the recv.ini file accordingly. If you are getting no data, check your user ID and password. Check the TelliCast log file. Check that the eToken is working correctly.

Good luck.

Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com