Re: DVBWorld

Robert Moore

Some clarity has emerged now John; I uninstalled and reinstalled everything in the correct order. All the TP numbers sorted themselves out and I am now on TP14.
Doh! I forgot that reinstalling would over-write the recv-channels.ini file. Luckily I had an old backup so that file is rewritten now and I have a pink T on white. But where are the data going? Nothing in the folders designated by the *.ini file yet. Tellicast says that the only active channel is the TSL announcement channel. Also my RAMdisk is empty. Perhaps DVBworld has not found the RAMdisk?
Must be nearly there now, though.

Robert