Re: Uninstall AR-soft ramdisk

Trevor Smithers

Ian.

The AR-soft RAMDisk is listed in Device Manager,
Ah, so it is - didn't think of looking there.

should be able to disable and remove the driver through Device
Manager
Just done that and DVBWorld has returned.

Just to make sure I installed ramdisk again and the system immediately crashed again when
trying to start DVB. This time the crash screen stayed up long enough to actually see it.

"Bug code - USB -Driver"
"Stop" followed by a list of memory addresses
"Beginning dump of physical memory"

Removed ramdisk again and DVB returned - Something somewhere obviously doesn't like
AR-soft. I think I need to look for an alternative ramdisk software for XP pro.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Trevor