Re: DVBWorld

Robert Moore

Well John, this is the way it comes up on my screen - and it had me confused for ages until I spotted that TP14 was not giving me the right polarisation. Then I noticed the wrong frequency!
Anyhow I'm about to uninstall and reinstall Eumetcast software and EKU, my most recent disk says 'EUMETCast Client Software V 5.0' thogh the readme file says the software is V 2.4.4b. So I guess this is the one to use.

Robert

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, geojohnt@... wrote:

In a message dated 20/05/2009 11:13:59 GMT Daylight Time, rsmoore@...
writes:

BTW I have TP14_12034_V_27500 and TP11_11977_H_27500 so I am receiving on
TP11 at present.

Robert,

Now I'm really confused.