Re: New Metop SAF LST/DSLF Data.

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Ian Deans wrote:
Yes as I mentioned in a HDFviewer mail yesterday, I too have noticed
that the data has stopped. Since it started it has been very
unreliable and not only has there been days with no data, but also
many days with big gaps in the data.

I did send a mail to LSA SAF but did not get a reply. However it is
worth mentioning that this data is shown as " pre-operational " on
the LSA SAF site so that really excludes any follow up.

Thanks, Ian and John.

I've e-mailed both the LSA-SAF and EUMETSAT (knowing that EUMETSAT would contact the LSA-SAF in any case), but if it's pre-operational, then anything could happen, as you say. It didn't say pre-operational in their message: Operations_Weekly_Schedule_20090326143533.txt, so perhaps that's how I missed it.

Perhaps the team have decanted from Portugal to Monaco, to watch the race! <G>

Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@writeme.com