Re: DVBWorld - nearly there?

Robert Moore

No problems with this David - I followed your advice right at the beginning and disabled the old TechniSat card.

Robert

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "David J Taylor" <gm8arv@...> wrote:

Robert Moore wrote:
I must be nearly there. I still have the test card on screen but
'Data statistic' says that the data are flowing and I have a black T
on yellow. Signal strength 94% and quality 59%

There must be just one more step .....

Robert
Robert,

IP address of the DVB device? You may get a warning that 192.168.238.238
is already assigned to another device. Ignore the warning (assuming you
did disable or remove the SkyStar card).

Web: www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor@...