Re: DVBWorld

Robert Moore

Thanks Ian - I did spot the address error but it hardly seemed worth another email to correct it. Thanks also for the earlier message.
Some real problems here then; suspect something wrong with my configuration. The only channel I have at 11977H is TP11.
Setting this give me Testbild and 12 other channels.
Robert

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Deans" <isdeans1.-_@...> wrote:

Robert re my last mail to you ( not from John !!! ) the Sat cofig is
determined by the channel you have selected above. I run a Dexatek Box
which is identical, but the software is presented differently so channel
selection on your software might be in a different position. If you select
channel 11977 H the polarisation should automatically show horizontal. I
cannot see how selecting 11977 would show vertical.

I suspect Robert with your long list of channels you have scanned the entire
satellite. The encrypted sex channels are on 12092 H and 12074 H. All you
needed to do was scan 11977 H. to get the Testbild channel.

Make sure on your Sat config that Eurobird 9 or 9A is shown and that the
transponder is TP14 11977 which should show the polarisation setting as
Horizontal.