From: "Robert Moore" <rsmoore@liv.ac.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 3:57 PM
To: <MSG-1@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [MSG-1] Re: DVBWorld

Further to my last John; I _do_ have Testbild in my long list of
channels - and it gives a test card (vertical coloured stripes). Also of
interest, I can't get Sat config to accept horizontal polarisation - it
always reverts to vertical with the message 'The same transponder aleady
exist' (sic)

Robert

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Deans" <isdeans1.-_@...> wrote:

Robert if you scanned transponder 11977 H on Eurobird 9A you should get
approx. 12 channels, with only one being FTA ( free to air ). That
channel
is Testbild and as the name implies is a testcard and that will confirm
that
you are on the correct satellite.

If you are getting a whole load of TV channels that does not include
Testbild it would suggest you are on the wrong satellite. If you let me
know a couple of the channels you are getting I will likely be able to
determine the satellite you are pointing at, the most likely being 13� E.